Lot 2 | Niger
1901 Finkenwerder/ Elbe - 1979 Hamburg
Niger. 1966. Lithograph in colours on vellum. 31.5 x 50cm (42 x 59cm). Signed and numbered. Number 61/120.
Sheet slightly discoloured in former mat window. Irregularly trimmed along the lower edge. Minimal tear (ca. 0.8cm) in the left upper margin. Minimal crease in the upper right of the printed area. Pressure marks of former mounting along the upper edge, as a result the sheet is slightly wavy in the upper margin. Verso traces and remains of former mounting along the edges. Verso minimal stainings.
Sheet from the 10-part series ''Afrika''.
- Rosenbach, Detlev (ed.): Eduard Bargheer - Werkverzeichnis der Druckgraphik 1930 bis
1974, Hanover 1974, cat.rais.no. 229.
Conditions of Sale
Statutory Turnover Tax, VAT is declared
25.00 % buyer’s premium on the hammer price
19.00 % VAT on the total of hammer price and buyer’s premium
Deutschland: 21,01 Euro zzgl. 3,99 Euro MwSt
EU: 37,82 Euro zzgl. 7,18 Euro MwSt
Weltweit: 67,23 Euro zzgl. 12,77 Euro MwSt
- Estimate:300 - 500 €Hammer:40,00 €Lot was sold
- Estimate:60 - 80 €Hammer:60,00 €Lot was sold
- Estimate:800 - 1.000 €Unsold
- Estimate:400 - 600 €Hammer:500,00 €Lot was sold
- Estimate:400 - 600 €Unsold