Lot 155 | Heinz Mack | Untitled
Technique: Stainless steel on rotary base, encased in stainless steel sheet, wired for electricity.
Measurement: 89,5 x Ø 26,5 x
Notation: Signed and dated on the plinth of the sculpture: mack 60.
A certificate from the artist dated November 2012 is available for the work. The work is listed at the Atelier Mack, Mönchengladbach, under the cat. rais. no. 378 A.
- Collection Lutz Dresen, Düsseldorf
- Honisch, Dieter: Mack - Skulpturen, 1953 -1986, Düsseldorf/Vienna 1986, cf. cat. rais. no. 378.
- Early kinetic object from the important series of "Steles".
- From an important German ZERO collection
- Characteristic work from the early ZERO period
+49 221 92 58 62 303
Print this lot | Recommend lot |
Conditions of Sale
VAT margin scheme, VAT included, but must not be indicated, not refundable
32% buyer’s premium on the hammer price
Estimated shipping costs for this lot:
Arrangement after the auction.
More lots which could be of your interest
- Estimate: 7.000 - 9.000 €After SaleModern, Post War & Contemporary | Galerie Michael Schultz | Auction: 01.06.2022
- Estimate: 8.000 - 12.000 €After SaleModern, Post War & Contemporary | Galerie Michael Schultz | Auction: 01.06.2022